This weekend my cousin, Andrea, my sister, Rebecca, and I visited Stockholm. It was not our first visit to this beautiful Scandinavian city, but we always like to come back. This is because Stockholm always has some exciting to deliver. Either if it is a new restaurant, street food market, or a new bar to chill out and have a drink.
Since there are so many cool places in Stockholm, I would like to share some of them with you. Let me know if you have any questions, but these are the places I have been to that I really enjoyed.
- Sturehof is located on the Stureplan, which is very central. I can recommend going here for dinner with a drink before or after.
- Nybrogatan 38 is a cozy nice lunch place in Östermalm, only 10 minutes walk from Stureplan.
- Riche is a great lunch or dinner place with cool interiors. A perfect place to eat on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- Strandvägen 1 is perfect as an aperitif place or a romantic dinner. The restaurant is placed next to the bar area.
- Den Gyldene Freden is the place to be if you are exploring Gamla Stan (the old city) of Stockholm. Very good traditional Swedish food.
- Papa Italiano is THE party dinner place if that is what you wish to find in Stockholm. I can recommend booking a table from 9 pm and by 11 pm you will be dancing while having a great Italian meal.
Did you know it was only four months since I was in Stockholm? Check out my last weekend trip to Stockholm here.